Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/5/2015 1:27:15 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Dining Table
A modern table with a rich history, the Paloma II table is the story of timber reclamation from around the world. Its distinctive base of precision-cut strips is handcrafted of peroba wood reclaimed from homes in Brazil no longer in use. In organic contrast is a top veneer of Australian ironbark hardwood, reclaimed from Brisbane's historic Hornibrook Highway Bridge circa 1935.
The table's striking base is hand-assembled in a horizontal Prairie-style continuum, displaying a beautiful range of natural Peroba wood grain in dark and honeyed browns. The Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Dining Table is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Reclaimed peroba wood legs
- Reclaimed Australian hardwood veneered top
- Clear water-based lacquer finish
- Each piece is unique due to the natural aging process of reclaimed woods
- Seats 8
- Made in Indonesia
More Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Dining Furniture
Here's more to consider.
- Fiji Bench $299.00
- Fiji Dining Chair $249.00
- Seguro Square Coffee Table $799.00
- Teca Storage Trunk-Bench $599.00
- Metra Extension Dining Table $799.00
- Phoenix 92" Dining Table $2,499.00
- Origami Drop Leaf Dining Table $699.00
- Apex 64" Round Dining Table $2,499.00
- Monarch 76" Dining Table $1,999.00
- Driftwood Coffee Table $699.00
- Scholar Dining Chair $99.95
- Galvin Dining Table $999.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.