Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 7:54:32 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Span Black Gateleg Dining Table
An ingenious classic, our slender Span gateleg table opens to a generous 65½" width to accommodate up to four guests, seats two with one leaf open, and folds to a slim 9½" width that can also function as a sleek console.
Designed by Mark Daniel, this gateleg table is crafted of solid hardwood and engineered wood finished in black lacquer. The Span Mint Gateleg Dining Table is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate
- Solid hardwood frame, side panels, vertical posts, and legs
- Tabletop is oak veneer and engineered wood with solid rubberwood edge banding
- Black stain finish with lacquer topcoat
- Seats four
- Made in Vietnam
More Span Dining Tables
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Spare White Folding Wood Dining Chair $49.95
- Origami Drop Leaf Dining Table $699.00
- Kraal Black Cabinet $399.00
- Spare Dove Folding Dining Chair $49.95
- Oliver Queen Bed $599.00
- Felix Walnut Dining Chair $79.95
- Flip Dining Table $799.00
- Wabash High Dining Table $399.00
- Lounge II 3-Piece Sectional Sofa Sale $3,397.00 reg. $3,997.00
- Spare Black Folding Wood Dining Chair $49.95
- Metra Extension Dining Table $799.00
- Vienna Black Round Bistro Table $399.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.