Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/26/2014 1:30:58 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
An ingenious classic for modern times, our slender gateleg table opens to a generous 65½" wide accommodate up to four guests, then folds up to a slim 9½" wide to stow away until your next gathering. Compact design can also function as a sleek console against a wall. Wood construction with an oak veneer tabletop and semigloss white lacquer finish.
Important operational instructions (PDF format).
Details and Dimensions
Span White Gateleg Dining Table. (9.5"W folded); 65.5"Wx36"Dx30.5"H
- Tabletop is oak veneer and low-emission engineered wood with solid rubberwood edge banding
- Frame and legs are sustainable solid rubberwood
- Semigloss white lacquer finish
- Seats up to four
- Made in China
Overall Dimensions-ClosedWidth: 9.5" Depth: 36" Height: 30.5" Overall Dimensions-OpenWidth: 65.5" Depth: 36" Height: 30.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.