Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/24/2014 11:45:54 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Our most popular seating solution updates in a slightly slimmer profile with more room to stretch out and more options to dress with your own mix of throw pillows. Its simple lines anchor any room—whether classic, modern or a more eclectic mix—and it's a tremendous value for the quality of construction. Benchmade frame is kiln-dried hardwood, and soft down-blend seat cushions have an indulgent wrap in downproof ticking to give it that extra "ahh" factor when you sit down. Axis sectional also available.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Axis II 40" Chair 40"Wx41"Dx32"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Back cushion is fiber-down blend in downproof ticking
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Square wood legs with a hickory finish
- Made in North Carolina, USA
DiagonalHeight: 32" ArmWidth: 7.5" Depth: 28" Height: 16" SeatDepth: 22" Height: 18" Overall DimensionsWidth: 40" Depth: 41" Height: 32"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Cleaning code will vary depending on fabric selected.