Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/5/2015 12:16:49 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Maximize the minimalist appeal of sleek workspace design with Finn. Mark Daniel's design starts with a steel tube base powdercoated in white and forms an open support for an American walnut wood veneer desktop. The Finn Walnut Top Desk with Salt Base is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
Details and Dimensions
Finn Walnut Top Desk with Salt Base. 47.75"Wx24"Dx30"H
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate
- Steel tube frame with white powdercoat finish
- American walnut veneer top with clear topcoat
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 47.75" Depth: 24" Height: 30" Square TubeWidth: 1.5"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.