Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/18/2014 11:00:30 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
This casual modern bedroom collection from Italy has a relaxed, inviting feel with simple lines in soft blue. Artisan finish is a multistep process of hand painting and hand-distressing to create a warm, aged appeal. Bed features recessed head- and footboard panel and tapered legs. Mattresses and foundations also available (sold separately).
Details and Dimensions
Harbor Blue Full Bed. 58.5"Wx81"Dx53.5"H
- Tulipwood solids and low-emission engineered wood
- Hand-applied blue water-based paint sealed with a beeswax finish
- Slat system with support legs
- Accommodates a mattress and foundation
- Made in Italy
Under Slat ClearanceHeight: 8.5" Floor To Top Of BedHeight: 30.5" Thickness Of SlatHeight: 1.125" Distance Between SlatsWidth: 16.25" Underbed ClearanceHeight: 7.325" Top Of Slat To Top Of RailHeight: 5.25" Footboard HeightHeight: 27.5" Floor To Top Of RailHeight: 15.25" Overall DimensionsWidth: 58.5" Depth: 81" Height: 53.5" Width Of Individual SlatWidth: 2" Side Rail DimensionWidth: 1" Depth: 76.75" Height: 8"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Protect from heat and liquids.