Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/18/2014 5:30:51 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Cosmopolitan styling, smartly tailored in warm textured grey tweed, works a room in so many ways. Clean bench styling floats in an interior as a sophisticated room divider or set against the wall. Gently flared arms accent unhampered, modern profile, softened with two pairs of lounge-inducing bolster pillows.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Marlowe Daybed 87"Wx38"Dx30"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Poly fiber seat cushion, fiber arm cushions wrapped in synthetic ticking
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Includes two pairs of matching down-blend bolster pillows
- Tapered legs with fossil finish
- Polyester-rayon blend with self-welt detail
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 87" Depth: 38" Height: 30" SeatWidth: 72" Depth: 38" Height: 19" Overall Height With CushionsHeight: 37" Overall Width With PillowsWidth: 40" ArmHeight: 30" Seat With CushionsWidth: 40" Seat W/O CushionsWidth: 72"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.