Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/17/2014 10:05:39 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Our farmhouse-inspired table moves out of the country and into a casual dinner party for up to 12. Gently distressed, oak veneer tabletop is hand-detailed with prominent brushing of dark grey topcoat, revealing the base coat's warm tones. Beautifully tapered legs and clean apron finished in dove grey add to the table's relaxed refinement. Three self-storing leaves expand dining options from intimate to bounteous.
Details and Dimensions
Pranzo II Vamelie Extension Dining Table. 63"Wx35.5"Dx30"H
- Oak veneer top over low-emission engineered wood with two-coat finish and brushed detailing
- Water-based base coat in vamelie
- Acrylic top coat in pinot lancaster
- Three self-storing 18.5" extension leaves
- Seats up to 12
- Made in Italy
Overall DimensionsWidth: 63" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30" W/3 LeavesWidth: 118.5" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30" W/ 1 LeafWidth: 81.5" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30" Floor To ApronHeight: 25.5" W/2 LeavesWidth: 100" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Store table leaves flat to prevent warping.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use CUTTING BOARDS & coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.