Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2014 3:10:55 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Originally designed in 1859, this timeless, curvaceous classic is produced in one of the original Thonet bentwood chair factories. Chair in basic white is stylistically versatile and strong. Tie on an extra layer of comfort, custom fitted to our Vienna chair collections.
Details and Dimensions
Vienna White Side Chair. 18"H seat; 16.5"Wx21.25"Dx35.5"H
- Bent beechwood frame and seat
- White lacquer finish
- Cushion cover is %100 cotton twill
- Zipper closure and tie attachments
- Made in multiple countries
Seat HeightHeight: 18" Overall DimensionsWidth: 16.5" Depth: 21.25" Height: 35.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.