Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2014 2:31:03 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
The slipper chair meets the swivel chair in a streamlined modern profile with the luxury of fine leather in versatile, sophisticated gunmetal. The sheltering design with slender arms and inviting cushioning features a 360-degree swivel ideal for reading, relaxing, conversation or media enjoyment. With a smooth full grain, deep color and the softest feel, this leather is so rich and supple it's actually called Luxe. The skins are left uncorrected to allow the natural markings to express authenticity. A final finish adds a soft glowing sheen.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Zoe Leather Swivel Chair 29"Wx34"Dx36"H
- Certified kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Full-grain, aniline-dyed leather
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Seat cushion is multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Tight back with multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam
- 360-degree swivel mechanism
- Self-welt detail
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 29" Depth: 34" Height: 36" SeatWidth: 21" Depth: 22" Height: 17" ArmHeight: 17"
Custom Furniture Options
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.