Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/29/2015 5:43:18 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Crafted with Swiss precision for the coffee connoisseur, this powerful espresso machine with commercial styling and 15 bars of pressure has two sieves to pump one or two cups of rich, thick crema espresso from ESE pods or pre-ground coffee. Frother with unlimited steam output has two settings to prepare milk for cappuccinos or lattes. Sleek brushed stainless machine with black accents features a self-locking filter holder with thumb guard and heavy-duty removable stainless cup warming platform.
Details and Dimensions
Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine. 8.25"Wx10.25"Dx11.75"H
- Stainless steel and heavy-duty plastic
- 15 bars of pressure
- Stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system
- 46-oz. removable water container
- Indicator lights for "On/Off" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Frother has unlimited steam output and two milk settings
- May be used with pre-ground coffee or ESE pods
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- Clean with a damp cloth (hand wash removable parts)
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 8.25" Depth: 10.25" Height: 11.75"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.