Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/22/2014 3:09:43 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our trio of artisanal whole coffee beans was especially selected for seasonal sipping. Founded by Michael Horn, Craft Coffee blind-tastes samples from roasters across North America. Our exclusive trio, selected from more than 60 coffee samples, assure the finest body, aroma, acidity, balance and structure. Toby's Coffee brings us a collaboration coffee with Finca El Tambor, located just outside of Guatemala City. Native flora and fauna enrich the soil, eliminating the need for chemical fertilizers. This thoughtful brew features hints of the quintessential Guatemalan nuttiness underscoring ripe flavors of cherry and melon. From Ethiopia's only female-run coffee mill operator, Irving Farm Coffee Roasters' certified organic, masterful roast is naturally processed, delighting the taste buds with a distinct strawberry flavor that stays clean and sweet until the last drop. In partnership with the Mugaga farmers' cooperative in Kenya, Kuma Coffee offers a high-quality elixir presenting the sweet aromas of vanilla and caramel with bright notes of berry and spice.
Details and Dimensions
Craft Coffee Spring Sampler. 15.9 oz.
- 100% roasted coffee beans (Toby's Estate Coffee, Finca El Tambor, Guatemala; Irving Farm Coffee Roasters, Asnakech Thomas, Amaro Mountain, Ethiopia; Kuma Coffee, Mugaga Farmers, Kenya)
- 12 servings
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.