Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/19/2014 2:33:50 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Revered by both professional chefs and home cooks since its 1925 debut, Le Creuset's classic French cookware is prized for its utilitarian good looks and unsurpassed heat retention. Carbon steel stock pot is clad in smooth, vitrified porcelain (here in our exclusive red), rendering each piece impervious to acid, alkali, odors and stains. Designed to function on all heat sources, old and new—from gas and electric stoves, to ceramic and glass cooktops, to induction and halogen, solid fuel and open fire. The design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor. Tight-fitting lid with heat-resistant, stay-cool knob and signature triple ring design locks in flavor and moisture, with a stainless steel rim to prevent chipping and cracking. Stay-cool knobs are heat-resistant; side handles are triple-welded side for a secure grip. Non-reactive cooking surface does not require seasoning.
More Le Creuset colors and items available via special order. Please contact your local store.
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset® Red Enamel Stock Pot with Lid. 10 qt. 13.8"Wx11.5"H
- Carbon steel
- Non-reactive porcelain enamel coating (no seasoning required)
- Triple-welded side handles
- Tight-fitting lid with stainless steel rim and heat-resistant phenolic knob
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction, smoothtop, halogen and ceramic cooktops
- Oven-safe to 350 degrees
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher- or microwave-safe
- Made in Thailand
Overall DimensionsWidth: 13.8" Height: 11.5" Diameter: 10.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.