Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/8/2015 9:44:15 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Representing the industry's only premium-branded, hot-forged and hard-anodized nonstick cookware, these durable, warp-free vessels are clad in a highly engineered nonstick finish on both interior and exterior. Twice as tough as stainless steel and safe for dishwashing and metal utensils, pans are outfitted with hollow, stay-cool cast handles, creating a beautiful silhouette. This cookware absorbs, distributes and transfers heat quickly and efficiently, offering excellent performance on any surface, including induction.
View all Le Creuset products
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset ® Toughened Nonstick Frypan. 9.5" dia. x 2"H
- Forged hard-anodized aluminum body
- Whitford Eclipse nonstick coating
- 18/0 magnetic stainless-steel pan bottom
- Stainless-steel handle and rivets
- Safe for use on all stovetops including induction
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Made in China
Item Number: HA2200-24
With HandleWidth: 17.75" Overall DimensionsHeight: 2" Diameter: 9.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.