Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2015 3:32:27 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
See it in action to learn how to cook with and care for the classic cookware. Learn more.
The Perfect Outdoor Cookware
Because of its extremely high heat retention, cast iron is a versatile material that can be used on almost any heat source—even over a grill or campfire. From pan-fried fish to cornbread, and pizza to bacon and eggs, cast iron skillets, griddles, pans and woks cook up an outdoor feast. This heavy-duty cookware serves up sides, too.
View all Lodge products
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.