Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/31/2015 1:50:18 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Grandma was on to something with the timeless cast iron skillet, preferred by many chefs. Ready-to-use pre-seasoned pot gives that homespun cast iron appeal and solid performance. Renowned for its superior heat retention, all-purpose melting pot cooks and serves hot or cold appetizers, desserts, sauces and sides. Suitable for oven or grill, induction ranges and ceramic cooktops.
See it in action to learn how to cook with and care for the classic cookware. Learn more.
View all Lodge products
Details and Dimensions
Lodge ® Cast Iron Melting Pot. 4.5" dia.
- Preseasoned cast iron
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsDiameter: 4.5"
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.