Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/19/2014 1:10:39 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
The premiere combination maker from Nespresso brews either an 8-ounce coffee or a 1.4-ounce espresso with equal precision and performance using new centrifusion™ centrifugal heating element technology that brews gently and fully. Brewing your cup is as simple as ever with the signature capsule system, quick push-button delivery and adjustable cup holder. Exclusive VertuoLine coded capsules in two sizes are automatically recognized, telling the system exactly how much water to heat—in a mere 15 or 20 seconds—for your desired beverage. This system creates rich naturally forced crema during espresso brewing. Capsules eject automatically without leakage. Accompanying starter pack includes 12 capsules designed exclusively for this line, including 8 coffee options and 4 espresso options. The VertuoLine is joined by the Aeroccino Plus chrome frother: two whisk attachments prepare two servings of milk to transform your espresso into a cappuccino, macchiato or latte (or heat milk for cocoa and recipes). Dual steam and froth features perform to perfection at the touch of a button; nonstick interior makes for easy cleanup. Calibrated pitcher lifts off base for convenience.
Nespresso® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Nespresso® VertuoLine Chrome Bundle: Coffee-Espresso Machine and Aeroccino Plus Frother.
- Heavy-duty plastics
- Stainless steel heating element
- 19 bars of pressure, 1,350 watts of power
- 27-ounce movable water tank can be positioned on either side or on the back of the machine
- Automatic capsule ejection
- Magnetic removable drip tray to accommodate larger cups
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes
- Descaler alert
- Dishwasher-safe water tank, drip tray and capsule container
- Nespresso capsules available for order by email or at 800-562-1465
- Made in Switzerland
FrotherHeight: 6.7" Diameter: 3.5" BrewerWidth: 11.91" Depth: 8.32" Height: 11.93"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.