Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/6/2015 3:06:33 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Designed and engineered by Robert Welch Designs in the English Cotswolds, this Signature chef's knife offers the home chef a unique value with a new hybrid of European and Asian cutting-edge technologies. Its classic wide blade is efficient for the repetitive slicing, dicing, mincing and chopping of fruits, vegetables and meats. Rated in the top 1% of all brand knives by CATRA (Cutlery and Allied Trades Research Association) for their initial sharpness and edge retention, Signature knives have won major international design awards including the "Highest Possible Grade Achieved" by the Craft Guild of Chefs. Fully forged and robotically engineered, Signature knives feature German stainless steel blades—each uniquely curved to optimize the cutting action for each knife's function. Engineered using World Edge Geometry™, blades are honed, hardened and tempered to razor sharpness with a precision 15-degree edge angle that cuts and slices effortlessly; full-tang blades extend the entire length from tip to heel for strength, durability and balance. Black synthetic Dupont™ handle with a signature "RW" stainless steel logo is moulded precisely and angled to feel as if it's custom-fit to the hand.
View all Robert Welch products
Robert Welch and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Robert Welch ® Signature Chef's Knife. 8" 13"H
- Award-winning design by Robert Welch Designs, England
- Unique hybrid of European and Asian cutting-edge technologies
- German stainless steel full-tang blade is taper-ground to a 15-degree Asian edge angle
- Wide blade for slicing, dicing and chopping
- Ergonomic Dupont™ synthetic curved handle
- Easy to sharpen
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Taiwan
Item Number: SIGSA2035V
Overall DimensionsHeight: 13" ShankHeight: 8" HandleHeight: 4.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.