Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/3/2015 7:03:00 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
From the makers of Japan's finest cutlery comes this Premier collection with a unique new "tsuchime" finish. Hand-hammered texture creates cavities with an effect similar to hollow-ground, reducing drag for a gliding cut and quick release. Durable VG10 steel core is clad on either side with 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel for maximum strength and stability. Oblong pakka wood handle nestles comfortably in the hand; stainless handle cap embossed with the Shun logo adds balance and beauty. These knives offer great edge retention and will never rust or corrode if properly maintained. The santoku Japanese chef's knife translates to "three great things": slicing, dicing and mincing.
View all Shun products
Details and Dimensions
Shun ® Premier 5.5" Santoku Knife. 10"W
- VG10 steel core and 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Blade has a 16 degree edge angle
- Resin-impregnated pakka wood oblong handle
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Hand wash for best results
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 10" HandleWidth: 4.5" ShankWidth: 5.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.