Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/28/2014 1:05:36 AM. For Customer Service, please call
S'mores Basket with Handle
Make perfect s'mores in this special gripper basket designed to warm the graham cracker, melt the chocolate and soften the marshmallow just so. Build the s'more inside the basket and wrap in foil for cooking over open flame or on the hot coals, depending on your crispness preference. Long locking handle keeps hands from the campfire.
- Carbon wire with silver nonstick coating finish
- Hard wood handle with painted finish
- Heat resistant to 230 degrees
- Hand wash
- Made in China
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.
More about returns and exchanges
Smores Basket with Handle is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5
from S'more and So Much More Basket! I was reluctant to buy this after reading the reviews about how the graham cracker broke after adding the bulky marshmallow, and closing the basket’s lid. That is when I decided to use a spreadable marshmallow instead, and it worked perfectly! No more bulk and a perfect S'more! This tool is great for camping too. I will be cooking sandwiches (grill cheese), bacon, peppers, and cooked vegetables in pockets of foil! This tool is really a multitask tool, at a good price! Buy it. You won’t regret it!
Date published: 2014-07-16
Rated 4 out of 5
from Love it Tried it out for the first time this weekend making s'mores and it was awesome! Can't wait to make other things with it!
Date published: 2014-06-09
Rated 2 out of 5
from Not functional I bought a set of these and no one can get them to make a s'more properly?! We are back to using the old school ones or a stick!!!The graham crackers break as soon as you close the lid. I don't see a way around it?!
Date published: 2014-05-31
Rated 4 out of 5
from Fun by the fire I bought this because it looked like fun, and it is. I know it is advertised as a s'mores basket but it makes grilled cheese over the fire even better than s'mores. When making s'mores with regular marshmallows the graham crackers break when you close the basket. That's why I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5. No matter what you make, I suggest you hold it on the outside of the fire to keep the crackers or bread from getting burned. This is easy to use and easy to clean.
Date published: 2013-06-23
Rated 4 out of 5
from Great product Good sturdy product as well as decorative. I like the ability to cook anything that fits in the basket, like cheeses
Date published: 2013-03-04