Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/7/2015 1:38:44 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Mix up a batch of this brunch favorite with this convenient kit that puts it all together but the vodka and tomato juice. After an over-abundant pickling season, the folks at Stu's started adding brine to their Bloody Marys. Now a concentrated version of their discovery is combined with Stu's hot sauce for customized heat levels, zesty Key lime juice, and a spiced rim seasoning starring sweet corn and celery salt. Mix up a virgin version or add your favorite vodka for an elevated cocktail experience with all the right stuff—packaged in a gift-worthy lunchbox-style box with handle.
Details and Dimensions
Stu's Bloody Mary Mixology Kit. 40 oz.
- Bloody Mary concentrate: pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili pepper, salt, horseradish, spices and cornstarch
- Hot sauce: vinegar, salt, fermented chocolate, habanero pepper, ghost pepper, garlic and sweet corn
- Rim seasoning: celery salt, freeze dried sweet corn, paprika and spices
- Key lime juice
- 12–16 servings
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Refrigerate after opening
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.