Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 11:44:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The classic kitchen helper, engineered with three-position alignment to hang, stand or clip to an oven rack. Given the variation in temperatures in different parts of an oven, placing an accurate thermometer assures proper cooking temperatures for best results. Large dial is easy to read; silicone grips protect hands. Fahrenheit read-out ranges from 150 to 600 degrees.
Details and Dimensions
Taylor ® Oven Thermometer. 3.5"Wx2.75"Dx1.75"H
- Stainless-steel case
- Glass lens
- Aluminum dial face
- Copper dial pointer
- Silicone grips and case backing
- Oven-safe to 440 degrees (higher temps may cause minor cosmetic damage)
- Hand wash, do not submerge thermometer dial in water
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Item Number: 503
Overall DimensionsWidth: 3.5" Depth: 2.75" Height: 1.75"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.