Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/9/2015 5:57:14 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
We've partnered with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the standard-bearer for premium cutlery since 1731 and pioneer of stainless-steel knives, to bring you this new ceramic nonstick cookware exclusive to Crate and Barrel. The breakthrough eco-friendly CeraForce nonstick ceramic finish is extremely scratch-resistant, and is free of PTFE and PFOA. It also creates fewer emissions in production and does not release fumes when heated. The Henckels traditions of quality, innovation and stainless steel expertise inform this fully clad three-ply cookware with an aluminum core for quick and even heat conduction. A magnetic stainless steel exterior that's 3MM thick makes it compatible with all types of cooktops including induction. Additional fry pan features include stay-cool handle with nameplate and easy-control loop design and non-drip pouring rim.
View all Zwilling J.A. Henckels products
Details and Dimensions
ZWILLING ® J.A. Henckels VistaClad Ceramic Nonstick 10" Frypan. 19"Wx11"Dx2"H
- 18/10 stainless interior
- Aluminum core
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior
- CeraForce nonstick ceramic coating (PTFE- and PFOA-free)
- Safe for use on all stovetops including induction
- Use only silicone or wooden utensils
- Dishwasher-safe; hand wash recommended
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees
- Not microwave-safe
- Made in China
Item Number: 65029-263
Overall DimensionsWidth: 19" Depth: 11" Height: 2"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.