Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/11/2013 5:36:36 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Aspire to a healthier clean for your home. This eco-friendly, non-abrasive polish is better for people, pets and the planet. Carefully formulated in the USA with natural ingredients, this plant-based solution cleans and restores stainless steel, chrome, nickel, titanium and other fine metal surfaces. All it leaves behind is a soft lavender and chamomile scent and long-lasting shine that's fingerprint- and dust-resistant. Simply spray, wipe and buff with a clean cloth. Free of solvents, petroleum products, synthetic fragrances and dyes, this hypoallergenic polish is a smart choice for sensitive skin.
As parents of young children, lifelong friends Tim Barklage and Kevin Tibbs became concerned about toxic residues left behind by traditional cleaners. Tim challenged Kevin, an innovative chemist, to create a cleaning product that would set the standard for safety. In 2007, they founded Better Life™, a better line of products and a better life for all.
Details and Dimensions
Better Life™ Einshine Natural Stainless Steel Polish. 16 oz. 3.75" dia. x 8.5"H
- Created by Better Life™
- Eco-friendly metal polish that's safe for kids and pets
- Formulated with natural and plant-based ingredients including purified water, vegetable oil, coconut oil, sugar-based surfactant, essential oils and emulsifier
- Non-toxic, solvent-free
- Contains no petroleum, alcohol, artificial color or fragrance
- Gluten-free, hypoallergenic and 100% biodegradable
- Not tested on animals
- Safe for waterways and marine life
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsHeight: 8.5" Diameter: 3.75"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.