Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/18/2015 6:06:03 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Round bar cart gets around, wheeling its small profile to suit any space. Two-tiered serving cart rises high on solid walnut legs with brass casters with a lower fixed peroba wood tray to store bottles and ice down under. Removable top tray lifts to serve beverages or snacks from its gorgeous silver-leafed, mirrored surface framed in walnut.
Details and Dimensions
Bix Bar Cart. 24"Wx24"Dx32"H
- Top tray is silver-leafed glass mirror with walnut frame
- Legs are solid walnut
- Bottom tray is peroba wood
- Wood is sanded, stained and sealed with a clear lacquer coat
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Brass casters
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in Vietnam
Bottom To Top ShelfHeight: 22" Serving SurfaceDiameter: 20" Floor To Bottom ShelfHeight: 5.5" Tray DimensionsDiameter: 21.75" Overall DimensionsWidth: 24" Depth: 24" Height: 32"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at (800) 606-6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.