Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/26/2015 11:56:57 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Galvin Sideboard
Interior 2 Door Shelf
Interior 1 Door Shelf
Interior Long/Top Shelf
More Galvin Dining Furniture
Everything you need.
- Lyle Metal Dining Chair $199.00
- Mercer Dinnerware $2.95 - $44.95
- Feathers II Print $150.00
- Direction Glasses $9.95 - $10.95
- Brushed Silver Gallery Frames Clearance $24.97 - $44.97 reg. $59.95 - $89.95
- Bendt Metal Serving Baskets $29.95 each
- Moscow Mule Mug $19.95
- Kent Wire Votive Candle Holder $6.95
- Turner Gunmetal Adjustable Backless Bar Stools and Linen Cushion $29.95 - $229.00
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which will leave permanent stains
- on top.
- Use CUTTING BOARDS & coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
- Protect frame/base from cleaning agents & over spray from cleaners
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.