Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 11:12:27 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With a rich, waxed patina, hand-forged ironware and wood hasp closures, Noche adds the warmth and rustic charm of a one-of-a-kind antique to any room. Crafted of shesham and mango wood with traditional tongue-in-groove joinery, the cabinet features glass-pane doors and architectural crown moulding at the top. Inside, the cabinet provides five fixed shelves for a distinguished display of books or collectibles. The Noche Cabinet is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Solid shesham and mango wood with waxed and rubbed finish
- Engineered wood back panel
- Tongue-and-groove joinery
- Glass panels
- Iron hinges and hardware pulls
- Five fixed shelves
- Made in India
More Noche Storage Furniture
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Libreria Double Cabinet $3,299.00
- Vitrine Cabinet $1,499.00
- Rojo Red Tall Cabinet $999.00
- Kavari 3-Door Cabinet $899.00
- Crockery Cabinet $1,799.00
- Kraal Black Cabinet $399.00
- Blake Grey Wash 2-Door Cabinet $1,299.00
- Sawyer White Leaning Desk $179.00
- Sawyer Grey Leaning Wine Bar $399.00
- Pilsen Graphite Desk $199.00
- Remi Small Bookcase $349.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk $179.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.