Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/30/2015 10:55:36 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers, this thoughtfully designed brush uses sturdy natural pig bristles to gently yet effectively refresh your wardrobe, removing pet hair and lint from clothing of all fabrics. The contoured pearwood handle is a pleasure to hold, honed to ergonomically fit the hand and finished with a leather hanging loop.
Blind since the age of four, Friedrich Redecker attended the Soest School for the Blind where he learned the fine art of brushmaking. Having perfected the craft over his lifetime, Redecker went on to found his namesake company in 1935, passing his knowledge to his sons who have continued his legacy. Distinguished by the finest craftsmanship and the integrity of all-natural materials, our curated Redecker collection will serve you and your family for years and generations to come.
Details and Dimensions
Redecker ® Clothes Brush with Handle. 1.25"Wx1.5"Dx10.5"H
- Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers
- Natural dark pig bristles
- Pearwood handle
- Maintain handle periodically with linseed oil
- Genuine leather hanging loop
- For use with all fabric types
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Made in Germany
Overall DimensionsWidth: 1.25" Depth: 1.5" Height: 10.5"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.