Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/7/2015 1:45:20 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Within each wide stripe of this rag rug is a multitude of colors thanks to the use fabric remnants from the textile and garment industries. Hand woven on traditional pit looms. virgin cotton and recycled fabric combine to create an array of colored stripes. Due to their handcrafted nature, each rug will be slightly different and unique.
Order rugs (up to 6'x9') on-line and pickup in a store near you. It's fast, easy and free. Choose the Store Pickup option at Check Out. Learn More.
Details and Dimensions
Wide Striped Multicolor Cotton Rag Rug Runner. 30"x72"
- 100% recycled cotton
- Machine wash cold; dry flat
- Do not dry clean, bleach, tumble dry or iron
- Rug pad recommended
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30" Depth: 0.5" Height: 72"
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle.
- Reshape and dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Shake or vacuum with non rotary type attachment.
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.