Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/9/2015 4:53:59 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
From their farm to your table. As American as apple pie, this long-established family farmstand in Door County, Wisconsin, puts up its small-batch fillings for the rest of us to enjoy with ease. Packed with old-fashioned flavor (and no preservatives), this time-saving filling is made from high-quality ingredients and hand-packed in a classic preserving jar. Wienke's Market has been delighting locals and visitors with "A Taste of Door County" in Algoma, Wisconsin, for over 40 delicious years.
Details and Dimensions
Wienke's Market Apple Pie Filling. 32 oz.
- Apples, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon, water, unmodified food starch, algin gum as a thickening agent and sea salt
- 32 oz.
- Shelf life 3 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- Made in USA
Item Number: 81410600509
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.