Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/13/2016 3:05:25 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Tips for Hanging Curtain Panels
When it comes to length, would you like the panels to hang simply with a 1" clearance (avoiding dust), or would you like them to "puddle" 6-8" onto the floor for added drama?
Measure your windows. Once you've determined the look, measure the window and area to be covered by the curtain panels.
Measuring Width: In addition to measuring the width of the window, determine how much overlap you'd like on each side (1-3" is typical).
Measuring Height: It is typical to mount curtain rods 4" from the top of the window. You can add height to a room by mounting the rod closer to the ceiling. All of our curtain panel heights are measured from the top of the rod pocket to the bottom of the hem. If you are using curtain rings, you will need to add those into your measurements (approximately 1.5-2").
Everything you need.
- Jerry Antiqued Silver Table Lamp $299.00
- Duncan Antiqued Silver Floor Lamp $399.00
- Steamer Bar Cabinet $1,399.00
- Pavillion Black Floor Mirror $599.00
- Silver Ripple Rectangular Wall Mirror $299.00
- Styles White Marble Shelf with Brushed Silver Brackets Clearance $109.94 - $139.94 reg. $149.90 - $178.95
- Oslo Crystal Candle Holders $10.95 - $39.95
- Arden Mirrored Stainless Steel Taper Candle Holders $49.95 - $59.95
- Fossili Bowl $79.95
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dry clean only.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.