Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/3/2015 11:56:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Add to your cutlery collection with this santoku knife. With its distinctive scalloped blade, the santoku is a Japanese chef's knife translating "three great things: slicing, dicing and mincing." Laser-cut stamped blade is tempered and hardened steel with a long-lasting, V-ground edge. Full tang adds weight and balance. Synthetic handle is triple-riveted. High-carbon, no-stain blade is easy to sharpen.
View all Wüsthof products
Wüsthof and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Wusthof ® Gourmet Hollow Ground Santoku Knife. 5" 9"H
- Tempered and hardened steel
- Long-lasting, V-ground edge
- Blade has a 10-degree edge angle
- Full tang
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle
- High-carbon, no-stain laser-cut stamped blade
- Easy to sharpen
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Item Number: 4188-714
ShankHeight: 5" Overall DimensionsHeight: 9" HandleHeight: 4"
Receive a $25 Crate and Barrel Gift Card
When you spend $250 or more* on Wusthof product and mail in this certificate, you will receive a $25 Crate and Barrel Gift Card now through December 31.
*Before tax and shipping and after discounts.
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.