Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/23/2015 11:59:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
We've partnered with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the standard-bearer for premium cutlery since 1731 and pioneer of stainless-steel knives, to bring you this new ceramic nonstick cookware exclusive to Crate and Barrel. The breakthrough eco-friendly CeraForce nonstick ceramic finish is extremely scratch-resistant, and is free of PTFE and PFOA. It also creates fewer emissions in production and does not release fumes when heated. The Henckels traditions of quality, innovation and stainless steel expertise inform this fully clad three-ply cookware with an aluminum core for quick and even heat conduction. A magnetic stainless steel exterior that's 3MM thick makes it compatible with all types of cooktops including induction. Additional fry pan features include stay-cool handle with nameplate and easy-control loop design and non-drip pouring rim.
View all Zwilling J.A. Henckels products
Details and Dimensions
ZWILLING ® J.A. Henckels VistaClad Ceramic Nonstick 12" Frypan. 20"Wx12"Dx2"H
- 18/10 stainless interior
- Aluminum core
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior
- CeraForce nonstick ceramic coating (PTFE- and PFOA-free)
- Safe for use on all stovetops including induction
- Use only silicone or wooden utensils
- Dishwasher-safe; hand wash recommended
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees
- Not microwave-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20" Depth: 12" Height: 2"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.