Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2014 7:18:59 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
We've partnered with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the standard-bearer for premium cutlery since 1731 and pioneer of stainless steel knives, to bring you this Crate and Barrel exclusive new ceramic nonstick cookware. The breakthrough eco-friendly CeraForce nonstick ceramic finish is extremely scratch-resistant, and is free of PTFE and PFOA. It is also produced with fewer emissions and does not release fumes when heated. The Henckels traditions of quality, innovation and stainless-steel expertise inform this fully clad, three-ply cookware with an aluminum core for quick and even heat conduction. A magnetic stainless-steel exterior that's 3mm thick makes it compatible with all types of cooktops including induction. Additional features include stay-cool handles with nameplates and easy-control loop design, non-drip pouring rims and tempered glass lids.
Details and Dimensions
ZWILLING® VistaClad Ceramic Nonstick 7-Piece Cookware Set: 10" frypan, 2 qt. sauce pan with lid, 3 qt. sauté pan with lid and 6 qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 18/10 stainless interior
- Aluminum core
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior
- CeraForce nonstick ceramic coating
- Safe for use on all stovetops including induction
- Tempered glass lids
- Use only silicone or wooden utensils
- Dishwasher-safe; hand wash recommended
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Not microwave-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 23" Depth: 13" Height: 7"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.