Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2017 12:28:11 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- Taz Cheese Knife 3-Piece Set $39.95 Add to Cart
- Cheese Knife 3-Piece Set $16.95 Add to Cart
- J.K. Adams Heritage Serving Board $79.95 - $99.95 View Products
- Olivewood Cheese Board $16.95 Add to Cart
- Olivewood Spreader $3.95 Add to Cart
- Soapstone Chalk $1.50 Add to Cart
- Wine Bites Cookbook $24.95 Add to Cart
- Nattie Wine Glasses $3.95 each View Products
- Set of 12 Assorted Cheese Papers $16.95 Add to Cart
What Is Acacia Wood?
Acacia wood, derived from a native tree of Australia and Africa, is a highly durable and water-resistant material. This dense wood is hard to scratch, easy to clean, and will last decades, making it the perfect material for serving or cutting food.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.