Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 12:12:15 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
How to Use All-Clad Waffle Maker
1. Ensure that the thermostat is off before plugging in waffle maker.
2. Unlock iron using side safety latches before turning on appliance.
3. To begin preheating, turn brownness dial to desired temperature setting. Preheat for five to seven minutes or until the the green light comes on.
4. Open iron and ladle in about six ounces of waffle batter.
5. Close lid and let waffle cook until the light turns green and the iron beeps.
6. Remove cooked waffles using nonstick kitchen utensils.
7. Repeat until out of batter.
8. When finished, unplug waffle maker and allow it to cool before wiping clean.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.