Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/26/2017 4:02:28 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Surrounded by family members who placed a high value on artistic expression, including a great aunt who advocated color-composed meals, Pam Spicer was bound to pursue a career in the visual arts. After receiving her BFA in graphic design from Alma College in her native Michigan, Spicer moved to Chicago to begin her career in design as creative director for a marketing firm. Adding to her professional mix, she also taught design at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Based on Chicago’s suburban North Shore, she uses oil paints to translate the shadow, light and vivid color found in nature into landscapes layered with subtlety and depth.
Hang a print with D-rings.
Place a piece of painter's tape across the back, marking the rings' placement with a pen. Peel off the tape and place on the wall, using a level to make sure the marks are straight. Install appropriate hanging fasteners right through the tape, then carefully peel it off and hang your art.
Everything you need.
- Linden Indigo Blue 23" Pillow $21.95 - $39.95 View Products
- Linden Copper Orange 23" Pillow $21.95 - $39.95 View Products
- Savoy Cream Striped Hand Knotted Wool Rug $699.00 - $2,399.00 View Products
- London Glass Hurricane Candle Holders $14.95 - $39.95 View Products
- Crosby Teak Wood Lanterns $69.95 - $99.95 View Products
- Willoughby Trays $49.95 - $69.95 View Products
- Adra Vase $39.95 Add to Cart
- Rati Vase $24.95 Add to Cart
- Alfredo Ivory Wool Rug $599.00 - $2,299.00 View Products
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not touch face of print. Oils from hands may cause staining.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.