Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 9:32:58 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The son of a noted industrial designer, William Welch sought out classes in furniture design and silversmithing while attending the University of Central England, now Birmingham City University. But it wasn’t until he was a graduate student at the Royal College of Art in London that Welch took true ownership of the design process. "I entered college as a designer and left as a thinking creative. My life is a continual apprenticeship to design."
According to Welch, design occurs in the details. "Everything is defined by its details, whether manmade or natural. It’s what creates personality, utility and everything that makes our lives special."
Through his firm Studio William Welch Ltd., which specializes in flatware design, Welch examines proportion, function and feel in creating clean, sculptural pieces that are ergonomic, comfortable and well-balanced. His designs have no boundaries, supplying hospitals, hotels and airlines as well as fine restaurants and homes.
Currently he is intrigued with the notion of pushing the experience of the human senses, considering how utilitarian objects such as cutlery can challenge and innovate new functional experiences.
Everything you need.
- Artesia Honey Rattan Charger Plate $12.95 Add to Cart
- Crescent Glasses $5.95 - $8.95 View Products
- Asta Brass Tea Light Centerpiece $49.95 Add to Cart
- Artesia Bread Baskets $14.95 - $17.95 View Products
- Artesia Honey Rattan Serving Tray Clearance $29.97 reg. $39.95 Add to Cart
- Knox Bronze Metal Lanterns $39.95 - $79.95 View Products
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.