Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/23/2017 12:01:08 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
For Bill Eastburn, the beauty of design lies in the doing—participating, building, inventing. “I approach each design as if it is an invention, always looking for new angles and possibilities,” he says.
Eastburn’s innate curiosity and industrious nature were apparent early on. Following his studies at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia and Parsons the New School of Design in New York, Eastburn spent several years restoring old barns, an avocation that evolved into a career designing and building furniture.
In 1992, he founded William Eastburn Designs, a design-and-build firm specializing in benchmade, one-of-a-kind furniture. From his open-air, light-filled home studio in his 1825 farmhouse situated in the historic town of New Hope, Pennsylvania, Eastburn designs with a deft eye for the details. He is drawn to beautiful forms, high function and clean lines: “I view the form versus function debate through the eyes of the Shakers, where beauty rests on utility.”
Eastburn’s harmonious home and work environments are natural settings for inspiring creativity. Kneading and baking bread or hand-tying trellises in the garden, he says, helps to stop time, clear the mind and allow space for the creative process.
More Barnes Furniture
- Barnes Smoke Brown Nightstand $299.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown 4-Drawer Chest $799.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown 7-Drawer Dresser $1,199.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Wardrobe $1,099.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Twin Bed $899.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Full Bed $999.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Queen Bed $1,099.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown King Bed $1,299.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown California King Bed $1,299.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Twin Headboard Clearance $174.00 reg. $449.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Full Headboard Clearance $199.00 reg. $499.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown Queen Headboard Clearance $349.00 reg. $549.00
- Barnes Smoke Brown King Headboard Clearance $399.00 reg. $599.00
Hang a mirror with keyhole hangers.
Place a piece of painter's tape across the back, marking the keyholes' placement with a pen. Peel off the tape and place on the wall, using a level to make sure the marks are straight. Install appropriate hanging fasteners right thorugh the tape, then carefully peel it off and hang your mirror.
Everything you need.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- For indoor use only.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.