Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/27/2017 12:56:19 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Robert Welch’s career got off to a humble start in the beautiful English Cotswolds, in a tiny dorm-style room with a bed and a drawing board in an old silk mill in the market town of Chipping Campden. The British designer was greatly influenced by the functionality and clean lines of Scandinavian modernism during his years at the Royal College of Arts in the mid 1950s, and Welch went on to become an iconic name for thoughtfully designed, affordable stainless steel flatware. His designs have been collected by major museums around the world.
After Robert Welch’s death in 2000, two of his children, Rupert and Alice, took the reins of the company, which now occupies the entire top floor of that same 200-year-old stone building. Today, even as Robert Welch designers work in a setting steeped in history, they use new technology such as 3D printers to carefully hone their product designs. With a miniscule adjustment to a curve here or a handle thickness there, they create elegant utensils with just the right weight and balance to feel perfectly natural in the hand. “Design was a part of every day when Rupert and I were little,” says Alice Welch. “Dad used to bring home prototypes for us to test and review; you never knew what was going to appear next.”
More Caesna Mirror Flatware
- Caesna Mirror 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $34.95
- Caesna Mirror 20-Piece Flatware Set Set Savings $129.95 open stock $139.80
- Caesna Mirror Children's 3-Piece Flatware Place Setting $19.95
- Caesna Mirror Dinner Knife $10.95
- Caesna Mirror Dinner Fork $9.95
- Caesna Mirror Dinner Spoon $9.95
- Caesna Mirror Salad Fork $8.95
- Caesna Mirror Teaspoon $8.95
- Caesna Mirror Mustard Spoon $2.95
- Caesna Mirror Coffee Spoon $3.95
- Caesna Mirror Grapefruit Spoon $4.95
- Caesna Mirror Spreader $4.95
- Caesna Mirror Canape Fork $3.95
- Caesna Mirror Spork $5.95
- Caesna Mirror Olive Spoon $8.95
- Caesna Mirror Iced Tea Spoon $4.95
- Caesna Mirror Serving Fork $18.95
- Caesna Mirror Serving Spoon $18.95
- Caesna Mirror Slotted Serving Spoon $18.95
- Caesna Mirror Wide Serving Spoon $18.95
- Caesna Mirror Round Soup Spoon $5.95
- Caesna Mirror Soup Ladle $49.95
- Caesna Mirror Scoop $24.95
- Caesna Mirror Cake Knife $14.95
- Caesna Mirror Pastry Server $18.95
- Caesna Mirror Sugar Tongs $7.95
- Caesna Mirror Ice Tongs $14.95
- Caesna Mirror Serving Tongs $18.95
- Caesna Mirror 2-Piece Carving Set $129.95
- Caesna Satin 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $34.95
- Caesna Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set Set Savings $129.95 open stock $139.80
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.