Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/26/2017 3:12:04 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our exclusive CeraStone non-stick frying pans are made with a revolutionary ceramic-coated surface called Stonecoat 2020, an all-natural white nonstick surface that's infused with actual diamond particles. This highly researched, chef-worthy ceramic cookware with hard-anodized exterior offers great heat conduction and an induction base for use on any cooktop. Long lasting and easy to clean, the pressure-forged finish is stain-resistant, high-temperature stable and contains no harmful PTFE or PFOAs. Oven-safe, triple-riveted handle features a removable silicone grip.
View all ceramic cookware
- Stamped aluminum
- Ceramic nonstick coating
- Removable stay-cool silicone handle.
- For use with nylon, silicone, or wood tools
- For use with all cooktops
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe to 400 degrees
- Hand wash recommended
- Not freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in China
Everything you need.
- OXO ® 10-Piece Holder with Tools Set $59.99 Add to Cart
- The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook $29.95 Add to Cart
- Omelette-Pancake Spatula $6.95 Add to Cart
- Set of 3 Flexible Grip Mats Clearance $8.97 reg. $12.95 Add to Cart
- 9-Piece OXO ® Nesting Bowls and Colanders and Lids Set $49.99 Add to Cart
- Microplane ® Cube Cheese Grater $19.95 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.