Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 12:51:40 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Born into a sports-centered family, the artistically inclined Laura Van Horne had to be resourceful in finding art supplies as a child, painting rocks with nail polish or gluing collages onto old boards. So it’s no surprise that after taking art classes at Seattle’s Pratt Fine Art Center, Van Horne chose to work in mixed media, experimenting with encaustic, paint, ink, resin, textiles and ceramic.
For subject matter, Van Horne samples widely, finding content in “a discarded object, written words or a swatch from my grandmother’s dress.” Encaustic is a favorite medium, providing her with a multisensory experience rich with the smell of heating wax and the tactile smoothness of the cooled composition. Painting and teaching out of her Seattle studio, Van Horne regularly participates in group and solo exhibitions.
Everything you need.
- Baxter Lemongrass Green Wool Rug $399.00 - $1,499.00 View Products
- Reflection Black Metal Centerpiece $149.00 Add to Cart
- Trevino Sage Green 20" Pillow Clearance $34.97 each reg. $54.95 each View Products
- Michaela Smoke Grey 20" Pillow $29.95 - $44.95 View Products
- New Brenner Leaf Green 18"x12" Velvet Pillow $29.95 each View Products
- New Myron Wall Art $149.00 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.