Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/24/2017 6:15:59 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- All-Clad ® d5 10-Piece Cookware Set with Bonus $899.95 sugg. $1,594.95
- Schmidt Brothers ® 15-Piece Subway Knife Block Set $299.95
- Epicurean Nonslip Slate Cutting Boards $24.99 - $39.99
- Loft Oil and Vinegar Bottle Set $10.95
- 18-Jar Acacia Wood Spice Rack $49.95
- Conversion Dish Towel $5.95
- Conversion Trivet $12.95
- Loft Utensil Crock $19.95
- Tovolo ® Black Silicone Utensils $7.95 - $11.95
Ideas and Inspiration: How to Use an Immersion Blender
- If your blender comes with multiple attachments, choose and attach the motor to the blending shaft, click it into place and plug in.
- Put the end blade-side-down into your food and hold down the button to power on the motor. Note: the blender can be used in the blending beaker it comes with or, for even greater convenience, right in a pot or bowl of food.
- Gently lift the wand up and down in the mixture to make sure the blades pick up everything. If using a larger pot, move slowly in a wide circular motion, stirring as you blend.
- When your food reaches desired consistency, release the button and let the blades stop before removing from the bowl. As you're blending, keep the end of the wand at least partially submerged—raising it above the surface with the motor running will cause splashing.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.