How to Choose Mirrors for your Home
Enlarge and brighten your space with decorative mirrors from Crate and Barrel. Mirrors add style and sophistication to your space. From full length to wall, our decorative mirrors are available in a variety of styles that are designed to inspire and delight. Learn more about the decorative mirror options we offer for all the rooms of your home.
We have a variety of mirror types that make your space feel larger, lighter and more open, including:
- Wall—Add modern style to your space with our wall mirrors. Available in a variety of sizes and styles, we have a wide selection of unique mirrors for your space. Use a single mirror, or combine various sizes and styles to create a contemporary wall art arrangement.
- Floor—Floor mirrors make your room feel bigger—and make an undeniable style statement. An ideal option for bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and home offices, these mirrors elevate the look of any space.
- Over the Door— Over the door mirrors are great for bedrooms and guestrooms, small apartments or other rooms where space is limited.
- Personal/Vanity—Get an up-close look in our vanity mirrors. Ideal for applying makeup, these mirrors can magnify up to five times more than than a standard mirror. Our vanity mirrors have adjustable heights and swivel heads for added convenience.
In addition to the types of mirrors we offer, we also have a variety of shapes. Choose from:
- Rectangular—A classic mirror shape, rectangular mirrors are the perfect addition to bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and more.
- Round—Round mirrors give a modern look to any space. Combine circular mirrors to create an arrangement or use a single mirror to make a statement. We also have beautiful oval mirrors that can be used as a focal point or combined with other pieces.
- Square—Effortlessly contemporary, square mirrors are perfect for a home with modern style. Square mirrors can be arranged to make larger shapes. They can also make a statement all on their own.
- Sunburst—A variation on round styles, sunburst mirrors combine practical functionality with beautiful, artful design. Simple yet stylish, this design stands out whether it's used as the focal point above a fireplace mantel, grouped with other mirrors above a credenza, or as a statement-making piece above a bed or in an entryway.
At Crate and Barrel, we take pride in our mirrors' high-quality construction. We only use durable, high-quality mirrored glass and frames. We have beveled glass mirrors with brass, engineered wood, iron-coated steel and more. Wood frames give a classic rustic look to a room and coordinate well with existing furniture, such as bookshelves and coffee tables. Shiny brass frames give spaces of hint of luxe glam. Many of our mirrors are constructed of bathroom-safe materials for added versatility.
Browse our complete mirror selection in a variety of styles, shapes and designs. Shop our selection of mirrors.