Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/25/2017 4:16:16 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Made exclusively for Crate and Barrel, this rod set in brass is handcrafted by a team of master artisans using a combination of traditional and modern techniques. Ilsa's cylindrical finial adds a textural counterpoint to hanging drapery. Each is subtly detailed with an intricate, almost tribal, pattern formed by crosshatched lines known as knurling, a dimensional pattern found on many common tools. Telescoping set includes rod, finials, brackets and mounting hardware. Optional coordinating easy-glide curtain rings finish the look.
- Iron and aluminum with brass finish
- Not for use in damp environments
- Rod sets include one .75"dia. telescoping rod, two finials, mounting hardware and brackets- two brackets for 28"-48" and 48"-88" rods or three brackets for 88"-120" and 120"-170" rods
- Made in India
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.