Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/30/2017 5:05:19 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
- All-Clad ® Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set with Bonus $699.95 sugg. $1,274.95 Ships Free Add to Cart
- Montana Acacia and Glass Jars $14.95 - $19.95 View Products
- Stainless Steel Utensils $12.95 each View Products
- Inspiralized Cookbook $19.99 Add to Cart
- Galvanized Flatware Caddy $24.95 Add to Cart
- Set of 4 Stainless Steel Measuring Cups $19.95 Add to Cart
How to Hang Pots and Pans
Questions to Consider When Choosing Rack
- 1. How much available space do you have for the rack? Will the model you're interested in fit?
- 2. Do you want a hanging rack or a wall-secured rack?
- 3. How much weight will you be putting on the system? Is it rated to hold as much as you'll be putting on it?
Information and instructions
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.