Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 3:12:09 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Hang a mirror with keyhole hangers.
Place a piece of painter's tape across the back, marking the keyholes' placement with a pen. Peel off the tape and place on the wall, using a level to make sure the marks are straight. Install appropriate hanging fasteners right thorugh the tape, then carefully peel it off and hang your mirror.
Everything you need.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Metal may oxidize with exposure to moisture.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.