Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/30/2017 10:37:28 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Working in a studio located on a narrow strip of land surrounded by Lake Michigan, designer Kathleen Wills bears witness to the ways in which wind, water and the forces of nature change and mute colors. In Europe, where she and her husband spend part of the year, she finds the experience entirely different. These contrasts are essential to the way in which Wills approaches her designs, which she describes as clean and modern with historic references and subtle details.
A graduate of the University of Michigan with a degree in industrial design, Wills continued her studies, learning furniture design at the London College of Furniture and graphic design at the Kent Summer School in Switzerland. She worked as a senior designer for a number of international design firms before establishing her private design studio, specializing in product, graphic and interior design.
More Kita Dinnerware
- Kita Dinner Plate $19.95 Add to Cart
- Kita Salad Plate $16.95 Add to Cart
- Kita Mug $14.95 Add to Cart
- Kita Low Bowl $16.95 Add to Cart
- Kita Serving Bowl $39.95 Add to Cart
- Kita 12" Platter $49.95 Add to Cart
- Kita 16-Piece Dinnerware Set Set Savings $239.95 open stock $267.20 Add to Cart
- Kita 4-Piece Place Setting Set Savings $62.95 open stock $66.80 Add to Cart
Everything you need.
- Dylan Glasses $8.95 - $9.95 View Products
- Silhouette Wine Glasses Clearance $4.87 each reg. $6.95 each View Products
- Chilewich ® Purl Bronze Vinyl Placemat and Fete Brindle Cotton Napkin $3.95 - $13.95 Ships Free View Products
- Aero Black 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $59.95 Add to Cart
- Olympic 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $34.95 Add to Cart
- Swoon Carafe $29.95 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.