Baking Tools & Utensils
Glass Measuring Cups
$2.95 - $9.95
Sil-pin Silicone Rolling Pin
J.K. Adams Co. Rolling Pin
KitchenAid ® 13-Piece Prep Set
Set Savings $49.99 open stock $52.94
Set of 3 Cool Spatulas
Set of 3 Warm Spatulas
Cookie Spatulas Set of Three
Red Silicone Whisks
$7.95 - $9.95
Metal Handled Whisks
$8.95 - $11.95
3-Cup Flour Sifter
$3.95 - $14.95
Powdered Sugar Shaker
Cookie Dough Scoop
Ice Cream Scoop
7-Piece Reversible Biscuit Cutter Set
Clearance $8.37 reg. $11.95
OXO ® 15-Piece Utensil Set
All-Clad ® 6-Piece Kitchen Tool Set
$99.95 sugg. $120.00
Tovolo ® Black Silicone Utensils
$7.95 - $11.95
8" Icing Spatula
Silicone Baking Mat
Yellow Silicone Whisk
Types of Baking Tools & Utensils
- Measuring Spoons: provide precise measurements of small volumes and quantities, usually in teaspoons or tablespoons.
- Measuring Cups: provide precise measurements of larger volumes and quantities, such as cups and quarts. Measuring cups are available for both dry goods and liquids.
- Spatulas: stir ingredients and scrape the sides of bowls
Turners: aid in removing baked goods, such as cookies, from baking sheets.
- Rolling Pins: roll smooth, even layers of dough for pastries, breads and more.
- Whisks: aerate, stir and blend both wet and dry ingredients together to remove lumps in mixtures.
- Sifters and Strainers: Sieve and aerate flour, strain liquids and sauces, and dust sugar onto baked goods.
- Baking Mats: provide a non-stick surface for preparing doughs. They can also be placed on baking sheets for easy cooking and cleanup.
- Cookie Cutters, Presses and Stamps: create uniform shapes and indentations for cookies.
- Pastry Tools: icing spatulas, pastry cutters and pastry blenders aid in preparing cookies, cakes, pies and other desserts.