Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/28/2017 2:43:56 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Kim Sweet grew up in New York City and fed her early artistic ambitions with visits to the city’s great museums. A self-declared artist at age 10, she eventually made good on her career aspirations by enrolling at the renowned Rhode Island School of Design. A painting major, Sweet spent her senior year in Rome as part of the school’s European Honors Program before graduating with a bachelor of fine arts degree.
Although she enjoys painting, Sweet is particularly drawn to collage. “I enjoy the meditative process,” she explains. “Considering each piece, making choices until the final arrangement makes itself known.” Nature is a prominent theme in her work and, as a resident of Phoenix, Sweet finds the surrounding landscape, as well as the city’s vibrant art scene, wide open and inspirational.
Everything you need.
- New Lima Alpaca Maize Yellow Throw $179.00 Add to Cart
- Linden Gold 23" Pillow $21.95 - $39.95 View Products
- Linden Ebony 18" Pillow $17.95 - $29.95 View Products
- New Baxter Carbon Wool Rug $399.00 - $1,499.00 View Products
- Yellow Mimosa Print Clearance $280.00 reg. $350.00 Add to Cart
- New Windsor Brass Pendant $529.00 Add to Cart
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.